We envision a community of neighbors working together in private, voluntary association to achieve a higher quality of life for themselves and their families. We envision a neighborhood that is considered by residents and non-residents alike to be a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
Our mission is to maintain and enhance the quality of our neighborhood through management of common areas, enforcement of rules and covenants, support of initiatives that strengthen bonds among residents, and investment in capital improvements that benefit the greater good.
In fulfilling our mission and achieving our vision we value participation and collaboration amongst the residents as we endeavor to do what is right for the entire community.
Our community is comprised of 78 beautifully maintained Colonial and English Manor homes and is family oriented.
We maintain our tranquil, paved walking path with over 2 miles of natural beauty.
Award Winning Schools:
We are ideally located in the heart of the Main Line and boost the following highlights:
- 1 1/2 Miles to the Strafford Train Station
- Only 18 miles from Philadelphia
- Minutes away from Routes 76, 276, 476, 202, 422 and 30
- 5 Minutes away from the King of Prussia Mall
- Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Lancaster Farmer’s Market, King of Prussia Town Center, Wegman’s & ACME are only minutes away
- 1/4 Mile from the Chester Trail
- 10 Minutes Away from Valley Forge National Park